Information collection, use and sharing
The information collected during the CPXP registration process is used to assist in:
- Determining eligibility to take the CPXP Certification examination
- Determining completion of continuing education
- Administering disciplinary proceedings
- Helping us to design, or improve, the certification process so we can provide you with quality programs and services
- Assisting us in the research and development of programs and standards of practice as a patient experience professional.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide us. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone and we will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. scheduling of CPXP examination. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about new products or services, or changes to this and other policies.
Maintenance of Accurate Information
We ensure that private information is as accurate and complete as possible. Please let us know immediately if you believe our records are inaccurate or if anything changes, such as your name, address, email, etc.
Limitations on Access to Information
Access to personal information is limited to those with a reason to know such information for PXI administrative purposes or to assist you in some way, such as in answering your questions.
Limitations on use of Information for Email Communications