PXE Approved Conference Offerings
Conference’s Offering PXE Credits
**The following conferences are approved or pending approval to offer PXE credits in 2019
Are you attending a conference that you don’t see listed? Contact us at email@example.com
Date: 17-21 March 2019
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Website link: www.pxec.biiconferences.com
Digital transformation and the transition to value-based care are pushing care providers to change their patient experience approach. As patient experience moves center stage at many of the nation’s health systems, leaders responsible for this function are challenged with issues related to advancing the discipline with excellence.
Pressing ahead with the Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030 & NTP 2020 &, one of the most strategic objectives is to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of healthcare care sector. The state envisions to enhance the health of individuals and societies in the region through the provision of comprehensive and excellent health services, in a healthy and sustainable environment; through implementing policies, legislations, programs and effective partnerships locally and internationally.
Driven with the goal of transforming person-centric care with smart practises that complement world-class hospitality; the congress aims in gathering the leading innovators from across all sectors—health systems, insurers, investors, tech startups, patients and government officials—to find better ways to address patients’ needs through new technologies and unprecedented collaboration that push the limits of traditional care delivery models.
Official Support Partner: Ministry of Health- Saudi Arabia.
The congress will tackle the greatest challenges by providing actionable insights on:
• Strategies to Re-Define Healthcare Experience in the Kingdom: Towards VISION 2030 & NTP 2020
• Nursing Leadership & Innovation to Deliver Compassionate & Empathetic Care
• Accreditation & Patient Experience Outcome: Excellence Beyond Survey
• Demystify the Minefield of Patient Experience Data
• Engaging Individual & Collective Focus to Improve Care Experiences
• Winning Patient Experience: Trials, Tribulations & Successes
• High-Tech vs. High-Touch: Balancing Act Dilemma
• Blockchain & Patient Experience Revolution: Hope, Hype & Harm
For more information about the event, please visit http://pxec.biiconferences.com/ or call 971 4 229 7955
PXE Credits: 16
Patient Experience Conference
April 3-5, 2019 | Dallas, TX
Patient Experience Conference is the largest independent, non-provider or vendor hosted event bringing together the collective voices of healthcare professionals across the globe to convene, engage and expand the dialogue on improving patient experience. At this interactive conference, you will identify strategies and discover solutions to help start your journey, or to advance your program to the next level. Come prepared to network and build professional relationships, and leave inspired to further your commitment to building the field of patient experience. Patient Experience Conference 2019 is designed for leaders and practitioners who are improving the patient experience with roles in such areas as:
- Physician/Nurse Leadership
Patient and Family Advocacy
- Clinical Education/Staff Development
- Patient and Family Advisors
Benefits of Attending
In addition to enjoying inspiring keynotes and networking with other patient experience leaders, participants have the opportunity to customize their learning experience by selecting from breakout sessions focused on different areas of patient experience improvement.
- Take away proven practices from numerous healthcare settings that you can apply in your own facilities
- Make lasting connections with peers dedicated to improving the patient experience and build a support network as you tackle this critical issue
- Take an important step in ensuring that patient experience is not only part of your quality and service agenda, but also is a key business strategy for your organization
- Discover new ways to exemplify patient experience excellence
PXE Credits: 10.25
May 31 – June 2, 2019 | Pittsburgh, PA Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown
ENRICH is an intensive, learner-centered course that teaches key communication, team-building and leadership skills to clinicians and healthcare administrators. These skills are key to improving the patient-clinician experience and building stronger healthcare teams and organizations. What you will learn & practice:
- How to demonstrate relationship-centered communication skills in difficult conversations with patients and colleagues
- How to use personal awareness skills and reflective practices to stay in connection with others in the face of differences
- How to effectively address organizational factors that undermine relationship-centered care
PXE Credits: 17.75
The 2019 Patient Experience Symposium, May 1-3, 2019 in Boston
Leading Edge Strategies to Create, Enhance and Elevate the Patient Experience
This Third Annual highly acclaimed conference is being held at The Harvard Medical School Conference Center and will bring together CEOs and Hospital Executives, Quality, Patient Experience Doctors and Nurse Leaders from around the nation.
The robust conference program will include in-depth pre-conference workshops on May 1.
You will leave this event with the knowledge you need to implement best practices to see measurable increases in the patient experience in your healthcare setting.
Learn from peers and emerging hospital-based leaders. Find answers and solutions to help meet your patient experience improvement goals.
STAY AHEAD OF THE TRENDS
What industry trends have you missed or not yet heard about? Understand if reaching and maintaining five-star status is really feasible. Learn how any changes to HCAHPS will improve or hurt quality-rating outcomes. Understand the new trends in facility design. Discover the new and unprecedented innovations that help connect patients and their practitioners in deep and profound ways.
LOOK INTO THE FUTURE
Technological advancements, innovative disruptions and new facility designs are shaping the future of healthcare and how the patient experience is measured. Talk to entrepreneurial innovators and healthcare pioneers who are spurring on leading ground-breaking changes and improvements.
Use code PXI to save $100 on your registration
PXE Credits: Pending
CEU, CME, ACHE and PXE accreditation offered.
2018 Past Conferences
July 17-20, 2018
Disney’s Beach & Yacht Club in Orlando
A healthcare conference experience re-imagined
PXE Credits: 14
PXE Credits: 6
April 30, 2018 • 1000 Alameda St, Los Angeles, CA 90012 • 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
USC Choi Family Patient-Centered Care Symposium: Delivering on the Person-Centered Care Promise.
PXE Credits: 5